• Select a School
  • Language

Food Allergies

Children with Food Allergies
If your child has a food allergy please read through the following statement forms. The school must have a copy of which diet your child needs and a signature from a doctor on the appropriate form. The form needs to be filled out for all food allergies and turned in with a parent's signature as well.

Accommodating Children With Special Dietary Need

Special Diet Statement- Participant with Disability

Special Diet Statement- Participant without Disability

Child & Adult Care Food Program